Maple Sausage Pancake Muffins (Yes, you heard me. PANCAKE. MUFFINS.)
- pancake batter made according to directions- Any recipe that uses 2 cups flour or 2 cups dry mix will work (gluten free pancake batter works great.)
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage, cook until browned and done and drain off fat
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, if you use real maple syrup it will have more of a maple flavor, if you use pancake syrup it gives it a different taste. My kids prefer the pancake syrup flavor.
- Make pancake batter according to directions and stir in cooked sausage and maple syrup.
- Pour into grease muffin tins and bake at 350 for 18 minutes or until done.
- Eat warm or cool completely and freeze.